Sovereign's Value Proposition for breakaway advisors
Highly Competitive. Fully Transparent.
- Raymond James
- A “clean” 100% payout is the starting point.
- Platform fees:
- $500 / month: Covers E&O, Registrations and Base Tech Stack [Orion, Salesforce, Office 365, RingCentral, AdvicePay, Global Relay]*
- 20 BPS on the first $20,000,000 AUM
- 10 BPS on the next $80,000,000 AUM
- 5 BPS for AUM over $100,000,000
- That’s it! Period. Full stop.
- Choose from any of 1,000s of portfolios on the Orion model marketplace. Below are just some of the choices:
- Create your own models
- Use Sovereign's models
- 5 bps for non-tax sensitive accounts
- 10 bps for tax sensitive accounts (this includes tax sensitive trading and tax loss harvesting)
- 20 bps for Direct Indexing
Client Service Support
Sovereign's PEP: The 401K solution for advisors that hate 401ks
Easy to deploy. Easy to service
- Extremely low fees for your client:
- $3,250 / year
- $60 / participant
- 15 BPS
- Advisor fee: Set by the advisor at his / her discretion. Advisors at Sovereign get a 100% payout on all PEP 401Ks
- PEP Features
- 3(38), 3(16) and PPP services (which means Newport, not the client, signs the 5500 form).
- A Self-Directed brokerage option that allows advisors to “pluck out” key participant accounts for direct management. This allows the advisor to deliver more customized wealth management solutions to larger 401k participants and charge their customary advisory fee.
- Video replay of Chuck moderating the PEP panel at an InvestmentNews RIA Summit
A word about Sovereign's founder + cEO
Passionate about independence. Dedicated to ellevating the RIA experience.
Chuck Failla, CFP®
Chuck’s involvement in the RIA community runs deep… In addition to running Sovereign, Chuck is also a columnist for InvestmentNews. His regular column focuses entirely on the RIA space. Chuck is also the Co-Chair of InvestmentNews’ annual national RIA Summits.
Chuck received his degree in Finance from The University of Connecticut and completed his coursework for the CFP® certification with The American College. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the FPA of Connecticut and Chairs their Pro Bono / Public Outreach Committee.ph. Drag me to add paragraph to your block, write your own text and edit me.
Video Replays from previous RIA summits
The Future of RIAs
Fee-Based Everything: Alternative Investments, Option Strategies and Billing on Outside Assets
Keynote with blaine aikin
There are many more videos replays click the link below to see them all